About the Firm
Accomplished Raleigh Attorney Provides Skilled Representation
Established lawyer handles criminal defense, employment, injury and workers’ comp cases for North Carolina clients
Over the course of 35 years of practicing law in North Carolina, I have represented a wide range of clients in and out of the courtroom. As the founder of Richard M. Durham, Attorney at Law in Raleigh, I pride myself on being reliable and committed to your case, whether it is a criminal defense matter, personal injury or workers’ comp claim, or labor lawsuit. My objective is to provide personal attention and quality representation to deliver a positive result that meets your expectations and offers value for service.
Reputable representation from an experienced Raleigh litigator
The attorney you choose to handle your cases can make a difference in your personal experience and, ultimately, your results. North Carolina residents have trusted me with their legal matters for more than three decades because they have found my firm to be:
- Established — My extensive experience allows me to fully prepare you for what to expect in your case, whether your future is uncertain or your reputation is at stake.
- Highly responsive — Whether you seek my help for criminal defense, an employment dispute, or an injury claim, I promptly answer your questions and concerns. You can contact me directly by phone or email seven days a week.
- Cost-effective — When your need for legal help is immediate, you can’t afford to worry about paying for legal counsel. Being a sole practitioner allows me to set fees for my clients and offer cost-effective solutions whenever possible.
I will help you understand your legal rights and options, whether you are looking to protect assets, recover compensation you’re entitled to, or be found not guilty of the crime you are accused of.
Areas of Practice
Comprehensive counsel for criminal defense, injury, employment and workers’ comp cases in North Carolina
For people in Raleigh and the surrounding area of North Carolina, I offer experienced representation for a range of legal matters:
- Criminal defense — When you’re charged with a crime, you need immediate legal help. I provide dependable defense representation for clients through all stages of a criminal case, including arrest, a criminal investigation, criminal charges, sentencing, appeals, and post-trial issues.
- Labor and employment law — I provide legal assistance and guidance in employment law matters such as discrimination claims, wage and hour disputes, ERISA violations, and workplace safety issues, among others.
- Personal injury — If you’re hurt in an auto, motorcycle or bicycle accident or suffer a personal injury through a dog bite or slip and fall incident, I will press for the compensation you deserve.
- Social Security Disability — I help clients file for Social Security Disability benefits and assist them in appealing denied claims.
- Workers’ compensation — Whether you’ve been injured at work or sickened by an environmental/occupational disease, I understand how the denial of a claim can cause hardship for your family and future. I’ll work closely with you to get your workers’ compensation claim approved.
No matter what is at stake, don’t delay starting the legal process any longer. I offer a free consultation so you can proceed fully informed and with confidence in my ability to provide you with committed, compassionate representation.
Contact a knowledgeable North Carolina attorney
At Richard M. Durham, Attorney at Law, I represent clients throughout the greater Raleigh area in criminal defense, employment, injury, Social Security Disability, and workers’ comp cases. To schedule a free consultation at my Raleigh office, where I can answer your questions, call 919-916-2179 or contact me online
. I look forward to speaking with you.